Since my last blogpost was all about preventing wrinkles, I thought it would make sense to help you out with another skin-related issue. I know a lot of girls struggle with unclear skin and it makes them feel very unconfident. To camouflage any spots or ‘imperfections’, they put on makeup. Sure, it hides your insecurities but at the end of the day, those ‘imperfections’ are still there.
I’m sure many of you have tried different methods to achieve that perfect skin you want so badly. Hopefully you have found a method that works for you! For those still struggling with some issues, I will list 8 tips to help you out.
I have very dry skin, and no amount of moisturizes can help me out. Every day, my skin feels very rough and unpleasant so I know the #struggle of having skin complaints!
Some people just spend way too much money by buying expensive products in the hopes of achieving clear skin. But maybe your problem can be fixed in a much cheaper and easier way? Have a look at these 8 tips, check if you’re doing them and if not, just try them out and see if it helps! 🙂
How to get clear skin
1. Stop touching your skin. All day long, you are touching things which contain lots of germs, bacteria and dirt. When you touch your face, you just put those things right into your pores!
2. Be consistent. Find a product that works for you and stick to it! Don’t change up the products every week or month.
3. Use the right formula. If you’re going to buy a product, check the tags and make sure it’s the right one for your skin. For example, I have dry skin so I will buy a product specifically for dry skin.
4. Do not use expired products. Any product has a limited time before it expires! Check the expiration pictogram.
5. Clean your pillowcase.
6. Relax. When you’re stressed out, your skin tends to react to that by breaking out.
7. Change your diet. Cut out any greasy and sugary foods.
8. Wash your face before and after you workout. If you don’t, sweat will dry and clog your pores.
I hope these tips can help you out. Be sure to let me know if you try any of these and if they work for you.
Alsooo, if you’re interested, be sure to follow me on Instagram! :*
Thank you for stopping by and until next time,